Monday, June 15, 2009
Week 1, Blog 2 Revision
Tacara is correct in stating that it is important for educators to understand the development of children. Prior to reading the text and listening to the lecture, I did not know about the development of early and late maturing students. I knew genetics has a big impact on the lives of individuals, however, I did not realize that they would affect a students social adjustment. Now that I know this knowledge I will use it to understand a student disposition if they having difficulty and I ruled out other possible causes. This section was also very informative to me because it helped to explain why students were the way they were when I was going through my secondary education. As Tacara said, this information will be very helpful to me in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment