Cathy I understand what you were saying about groups in high school and adolescents. I like you moved around often although it was not because my family was in the military. By 9th grade I had attended like 12 different schools. When you are a child that moves around a lot especially during adolescent years it is hard to try to find a place for yourself. Many children in schools have been together for several years and it is hard to be the new-comer. As a teacher I personally think that for children such as this I would definitely advise them to get involved with some sort of extracurricular. Even if they are not going to be there long I personally think that it may help them to adjust for the time that they are there.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment