Friday, June 26, 2009
Blog 16 Response to Sandra Lara by Cathy Morgan
I agree with you about “Chapter 7 brought up a lot of touchy subjects and thing that I feel are going to be hard to address as a teacher. The number one issues that I think about all the time that I know I will face somewhere in my future years of teaching is racial issues and prejudice.” Sandra I to have heard young children being meant to each other, sometimes they do know that they are hurting someone’s feeling, but think that it is funny. I like you idea about “. I strongly believe in community building activities through out the year and not just in the first couple days. The students need to realize that we are all the same on the inside.” I do try to teach this concept to my preschoolers. We do a lot of activities on the concept that we are all the same but different. Outside we look different but on the inside we look the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment