Wednesday, June 17, 2009
In a prior class, I have learned about all the human development classes. I really believe that as people we see thing and believe as what we are stimulated beyond. If we see our parents watching tv, we assume that is the right thing. As we get older. we assume that if our parents say 'I gots the job" we think our parents have the job, we do not understand that our parents have the job. It is very hard for children to understand the difference between teachers an thier parents As teachers, we have to teach them that what we say is the right, although, we are not always correct, but the behaviorist theory states that if we teach a student that repitetion if correct they will learn vocabulary terms via the nativist theory. Teh Nativist Theory states that they teach thepast tenses, and that to me is the most important. When you teach a person the verb tenses, they can only learn more from that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment